The Ministry Lab will be “closed” Nov. 22-26.
Six New Things will resume regular posting on Monday, November 29.
In the meantime, we thought some last-minute seasonal resources wouldn’t go amiss!
Six New Things
See our Thanksgiving lib guide for:
- children’s books and activities
- gratitude study guides
- worship resources
Or our Faith Formation: Cultivating Gratitude & Hope lib guide with:
- books for all ages
- inspiring blogs, podcasts, & articles
- and more
As we hurtle towards Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany, check out our Fresh & Free Resources, including:
- Leader Toolkits
- Family Faith Toolkits (launching soon!)
- Dreams of a New Day: An Intergenerational Advent Pageant Liturgy
- and its preparatory study guide
- our Illustrate-Your-Own Christmas/Eve Sermons:
- I AM
- others launching soon!
And keep an eye out for our Epiphany worship service – featuring Story & Stretch‘s Michel Gribble with a yoga/movement liturgy – perfect for Sundays from the Second Sunday after Christmas to Transfiguration.
The Ministry Lab will resume regular consulting on Monday, November 29!
Here are some Great Ideas for the coming seasons:
and for Epiphany:
Browse all our Great Ideas in the archive.
Share your Great Ideas here.