The Ministry Lab cultivates vibrant church leaders and congregations by curating resources, developing learning opportunities, and sharing community engagement options via our online platforms and through one-on-one consultation.
Covenant Member Information
All congregations and ministries of judicatories listed below are members of The Ministry Lab:
- Minnesota Annual Conference United Methodist Church
- Minnesota Conference United Church of Christ
- Synod of Lakes and Prairies
- Presbytery of the Twin Cities Area
- United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities
Judicatory and subscription members enjoy free access to our curated library of hard copy resources for loan or review, free access to original resources, and unlimited consultation with The Ministry Lab’s Executive Director, Rev. Emily Meyer. Learn more about becoming a subscription member.
We support the following congregational and denominational bodies:
- Minnesota Council of Churches
- Joint Religious Legislative Coalition
- Minnesota Interfaith Power & Light
- Center for Action and Contemplation
- Shalem Institute
- Church Anew
Board of Directors
- President, Christa Meland, Minnesota Annual Conference UMC
- Vice President & Secretary, Kevin Brown, Minnesota Conference UCC
- Treasurer, Deb DeMeester, Synod of Lakes and Prairies (PCUSA)
- At-Large, Kyle Roberts, United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities
Rev. Emily Meyer (she/her), Executive Director
As an ordained pastor in the ELCA, Emily interned in Seaside, OR, served as pastor, liturgical artist, and faith formation leader in suburban, ex-urban and rural Minnesota congregations, created and led the multi-congregational affirmation of baptism program, Confirmation Reformation, and was pastor of the retreat center, Holden Village. Rev. Meyer enjoys being a guest preacher and liturgist and leads contemplative and creative retreats and small groups. She earned a BA from Luther College (Decorah, IA); an MDiv from Luther Seminary (St Paul, MN); an MART from United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities; a Certificate in Contemplative Prayer Small Group and Retreat Leadership from Shalem Institute; and a Certificate in Mindfulness Facilitation from Mindful Schools. Emily is a regular contributor to Green Blades Rising Preachers Roundtable and served as Liturgical Arts Choreographer and Coordinator for the Lutheran World Federation’s 2023 Global Assembly in Krakow, Poland. Her liturgical elements are featured in Sundays and Seasons, 2024. Between pastoral gigs, she has enjoyed costume designing, choreographing, and performing.
Contact Executive Director Rev. Emily Meyer at email@example.com or 651.279.1677 to make an appointment, consult, schedule pulpit supply or teaching, or share ideas.