The Ministry Lab curates and creates resources to generate experimentation and innovation in diverse ministry settings.
Learn about the benefits of membership and become a subscription member, today!
Please note: For developing a community that participates in local, national, and global realities, find resources for leadership, study, and casting a vision/mission in our Engaging the World page.
The Ministry Lab is hosting a “Gentle” Re-Opening – and celebrating with a slough of free resources!
~In-person hours resume October 20 & 21, from 12:00-5:00 PM.
- Consult with Rev. Emily Meyer on Wednesdays.
- Meet our new assistant, Bridgette Weber, on Thursdays.
- Visitors are asked to be vaccinated and wear a mask at all times.
~Find hidden treasures in our Gently-Used Book Give-Away – Wednesdays, October 27 & November 3.
~Let us soothe anxieties with fresh, new, FREE resources, including:
- Water Where We Live Curriculum (see our Nov. 18 event)
- Advent-Epiphany Family Faith Toolkits (unveiling early Nov.; see below)
- Intergenerational Hybrid Christmas Pageant (posting mid-Nov.)
- Illustrate-Your-Own Christmas/Eve Sermon (posting mid-Nov.)
- Hybrid Post-Christmas/Epiphany Worship Service, featuring Michel Gribble and guest musicians TBA (posting early/mid-Dec.)
- AND: the labyrinths are available again! Reserve one for Advent, New Years, Lent, etc., by emailing Emily Meyer